- Private apartment with a kitchenette and storage
- Spacious, accessible bath with step-in shower and well-placed grab bars
- Three restaurant-style meals daily in our elegant dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry services weekly
- Transportation to medical appointments
- 24-hour caregiver on-site and nurse on-call support
- Health monitoring
- Emergency call system
- Health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational activities including community outings
- Pastoral care services with ecumenical worship weekly in the chapel
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths
- Beauty/barber shop
- Guest suite
- Four-season porch
- Utilities including expanded basic cable
- Comprehensive maintenance services
- Priority access to other Eagle Crest Communities housing and care options based on availability
- Smoke free and pet free
- Off-street parking
- Secured entry
- Located on Cass Street surrounded by many historic landmarks of La Crosse
- Near area churches
- Coffee shops, restaurants, shopping and community theaters just a short distance away
- Centrally located close to all colleges & universities
- Conveniently located on the city bus line
Cass Street Assisted Living
A Rich History with Exceptional Care
Located in one of La Crosse’s most attractive residential neighborhoods surrounded by historical landmarks, Cass Street Assisted Living offers retirement living in a relaxed, serene atmosphere with classic elegance. With a rich history since opening in 1956, third-generation family members are choosing Cass Street Assisted Living as “home,” which is a testament to our reputation of exceptional care as the preferred provider in the La Crosse area.
Remodel coming Soon!
Join our Cass Street Family in a historic and beautiful downtown neighborhood setting. Smell the lilac bushes. Close to the YMCA, local churches, bus route and other community resources. Move in and simplify your life in a safe community setting.
Live the simple life in your private “Studio” apartment featuring natural light and a beautiful views! This apartment includes a full bathroom with walk in shower.
Enjoy beautiful courtyard views in our “1-Bedroom” apartment with natural lighting all throughout in the middle of the beautiful downtown La Crosse and Cass Street neighborhood.
Our “2-Bedroom” is a rare gem of an apartment offering plenty of living space with 1.5-baths and your own private patio! Enjoy the beautiful courtyard view with natural lighting throughout.
Call 608-796-1091 to schedule a tour.
Cass Street Assisted Living Lifestyle Options
Nothing should hold you back from dabbling in new activities and nurturing your favorite hobbies. Enjoying the freedom to do whatever your heart desires each day is not only possible at Cass Street Assisted Living, it’s encouraged. Your retirement is yours to live. We’re happy to help you along the way!
- Medication management
- Additional support with activities of daily living
- Whirlpool bath
- Foot care
- Companion service
- Guest suite
- Bible study Wednesdays at 3 pm
- Worship Sundays at 10:45 am
- Catholic Mass, first Wednesday of every month at 1:30 pm (weekly communion/prayer visitors)