- Small home-like setting, 12 private rooms with half-baths
- Family involvement that allows opportunities for fellowship and education
- Activity focused programming
- Security system that allows maximum freedom of mobility
- Reassurance and comfort care
- 24-hour on-site Resident Care Assistant, trained to use creative interventions
- Nurse on-call support
- Three delicious meals and snacks served in the family dining room daily
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Whirlpool bath
- Screened sun porch with courtyard
- Pastoral care services including weekly ecumenical worship
- Priority access to other Eagle Crest Communities housing and care options based on availability
- Smoke free and pet free
Hearten House I
Hearten House II
Hearten House III
Memory Care with Heart
Welcome to our newly remodeled, vibrant neighborhoods where abundant opportunities for learning, creativity, exercise, spirituality, and more, are available each day. Enclosed courtyards promise fresh air, short walks, and the natural beauty of the outdoors while comfortable lounge areas create socialization and fellowship. Choosing this community where your loved one can not only live but thrive is one of the best decisions you can make.
Accepting reservations now for our La Crosse locations!
Call 608-791-2702 for more information.
Hearten Houses Lifestyle Options
- Foot care
- Massage therapy
- Companion service
- Additional support with activities of daily living
- Hearten House I Worship Tuesdays at 2:30 pm
- Hearten House II Worship Tuesdays at 2 pm
- Hearten House III Worship Thursdays at 2:30 pm
"I have highly spoken of the care and love that are shown to my mother. I don’t know how our family would would have coped if Hearten House had not been there for her. Thank you, thank you for your continued commitment to the betterment of the elderly in their final years. You have given them their dignity and we can’t tell you enough how much we appreciate it."
"All of the staff that cared for our mother were wonderful and made the extra effort to give her the best quality of life possible. I know that Jerrika is a huge part of the environment. She leads with a wonderful personality and compassionate work ethic. She was our rock. We all know the last year and a half have been very trying for staff, residents, and families. This is where the Hearten House staff went above and beyond with their compassionate and dignified care. The staff and the care they provided were the reason I could sleep at night knowing she was so well cared for."