Careers & Culture
As a member of the Eagle Crest Team you’ll earn more than just a paycheck. A career with us is a challenging yet rewarding experience that will make a positive impact on the lives of our residents.
You will work alongside people who make our organization what it is today – inspiring, innovative, and inviting. We’re honored to provide you stability with the career change you’ve been looking, as well as one on one experience while you pursue educational goals. We have ten different communities that offer opportunities in nursing, culinary, environmental services, and more – let us find the right fit for you today!
Why Eagle Crest Communities
- We Want To Invest In You
- Competitive wages, with annual wage reviews, ensure you feel rewarded for the work you are doing.
- Our Tuition Investment Program allows you to reach your education goals, while alleviating some of that financial burden.
- We sponsor an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Gundersen Health Systems that offers free counseling and resources.
- Work-Life Balance
- Even though we love having you here, we want you to enjoy time outside of work with friends, family, pets or all of the above! Our flexible schedules include having every other weekend and every other holiday off to ensure you can make time for those important to you!
- Referral Program
- Get rewarded for telling friends and family about nursing opportunities in our organization! This program gives you and your referral EACH $500.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Many of our nursing students are encouraged to apply for Nurse Tech positions to gain clinical experience on the job or LPN and RN positions when they’ve successfully passed their exams.
- Opportunities to advance are available in each department and other communities.
- Available at 50+ hours/pay period positions: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Dental Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
- Available at 20+ hours/pay period positions: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital & Intensive Care Insurance, Pet Insurance.
- Available at 18+ hours/pay period positions: Tuition Investment Program.
- Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Verizon and US Cellular.
- Competitive Wages
- We Want To Invest In You
Great People, Great Care!
Rooted in Christian Faith
Caring for Each Other
Serving the Community
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bethany Lutheran Homes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, disability, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by State or Federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Bethany Lutheran Homes, Inc. strives to reasonably accommodate its applicants and employees in accordance with State and Federal laws. If you need assistance to navigate our website, to apply for a position, or if you are selected for further consideration and need an accommodation for any part of the interview process, please email [email protected] for assistance.