- Private apartments featuring a kitchenette with refrigerator & microwave & spacious closets
- Accessible bath with step-in shower and well-placed grab bars
- Nestled along the backwaters of the Mississippi River, near Gundersen Health System
- A community with convenience, all on a single level with no stairs
- Our classic front porch offers sunset views
- An enclosed courtyard with walking paths and raised garden beds
- Exquisite great room for entertaining friends and family
- Elegant dining room & bistro, serving three restaurant-style meals daily
- Quiet reading area with a book collection maintained by the public library
- Health and wellness programs
- Social and recreational activities
- Community outings
- Pastoral care services with ecumenical worship weekly in the beautiful Faith and Life Center
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- 24-hour caregiver on-site and nurse on-call support
- Health monitoring
- Emergency call system
- Off-street parking
- Utilities including expanded basic cable
- Comprehensive maintenance services
- Priority access to other Eagle Crest Communities housing and care options based on availability
- Smoke free and pet free
- Adjacent to Riverside Transitional Care Center and a neighbor to Hearten House I and II, our memory care communities
- Within minutes of downtown La Crosse, Riverside Park, restaurants, shops, theaters, & more
A Close-Knit Community
Situated along the banks of the Mississippi near Gundersen Health System, The Willows is a tranquil community where residents may be found watching the sun set from our classic front porch or entertaining their guests in the exquisite great room. Whether you prefer a quiet reading area with a best seller in hand or wish to be socially connected and engaged, your days are yours to design at The Willows.
Our 1-bedroom, 1-bath “Kickapoo” offers plenty of space while welcoming bright sun in, facing the Mississippi River and Minnesota bluffs.
Our 2-bedroom “La Crosse” has a beautiful river and bluff view and is just steps away from the salon and Faith & Life Center.
Call 608-406-3978 to schedule your tour.
The Willows Lifestyle Options
Nothing should hold you back from dabbling in new activities and nurturing your favorite hobbies. Enjoying the freedom to do whatever your heart desires each day is not only possible at The Willows, it’s encouraged. Take comfort in knowing your free from daily responsibilities like housekeeping and meal prep with our dedicated team members who quickly become friends.
- Medication management
- Additional support with activities of daily living
- Whirlpool bath
- Foot care
- Companion service
- Bible Study Wednesdays at 2:00 pm
- Ecumenical Worship Fridays at 10:00 am
- Rosary Thursdays at 9:00 am
- Catholic Mass Thursdays at 10:00 am