To Our Residents and Families:
As our state and nation continue to navigate life with COVID-19, our community remains committed to the safety of our residents, our employees, and their families. We continue to work closely with the La Crosse County Health Department, WI Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure all protocols are being followed including:
- Active screening of all visitors and employees entering the building.
- Masks being worn in the community common areas at all times.
- Proper hand hygiene and social distancing rules (6ft or more) must be observed.
- Modified activities and dining protocols to ensure safety.
- Limited visitation and traffic on campus.
- Continued testing of symptomatic staff and residents.
Current Visiting Opportunities Include: (All visits must be scheduled in advance)
- Outside Visits – Open to all residents, visits take place in a specially designated outside area.
- Compassionate Care Visits – These visits apply to loved ones of those experiencing a health crisis or nearing end-of-life.
While COVID-19 will be with us for the foreseeable future, our team has risen to the challenge to ensure our campuses remain as safe as possible. Especially now, the benefits and value of senior living far outweigh staying at home. Our communities offer:
- Delicious, seasonally inspired meals.
- Dedicated Life Enrichment Activities to keep your mind and spirit engaged.
- Exercise programs to keep you moving.
- Onsite Maintenance and Housekeeping to ensure your home is in tiptop shape and in case of emergencies.
- Full-time receptionists and Program Coordinators to assist with grocery orders, deliveries, ride scheduling, and more.
- Exceptional, highly trained care teams on-site around-the-clock.
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our communities and proactively plan for changes that may come.
Thank you for following our safety guidelines and your efforts in helping keep everyone safe. Please know we will keep you informed of any changes to visitation or activities as soon as possible.
Eagle Crest Communities
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html