Dear Family and Friends:
We want to start this message with thanking each of our caregivers, residents, and family members for their continued support throughout this time. We understand how difficult these last five months have been, and will continue to help support our families and communities the best way we know how, by caring for your loved ones.
We are pleased to report that all residents who have previously tested positive for COVID-19 have made a successful recovery. Should a new resident or staff case develop, the community manager will reach out to you and your family to keep everyone informed.
There have been several changes made to each of our communities throughout these last few months. Our mission continues to be that we will serve those we care for in the best and safest way possible. Each community determines the best way to keep their residents safe, and therefore services offered may differ from community to community. Please rest in the knowledge that these changes are temporary and we are eager to return to our previous operations as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. A few things that we can look forward to as we approach fall are:
- Outdoor visits. Typically these are limited to Monday-Friday during business hours, unless previously approved.
- Virtual visits. FaceTime, Skype, Duo and Zoom are all ways that we can keep family and loved ones connected.
- A variety of small-group, hallway and individual programs offered. Including bingo, crafts, celebrating holidays, happy hours, active games, virtual pet therapy, walks outside and more!
- Eagle Crest North and Eagle Crest South have opened their fitness centers and movie theaters on a limited basis.
- Select hair salons are open and ready to give your loved one a “new-do”!
- Essential caregivers and end-of-life visits are allowed, but must be approved with the facility manager.
- Any visitors or essential workers that enter our communities are screened and required to wear masks throughout their time in our community.
- Staff that work at multiple locations are currently staying at one facility. Exceptions can be made if deemed necessary.
- All care staff are screened daily and monitored.
We will continue to provide you with updates and as much information as we can on our efforts to combat COVID-19. Thank you for your continued patience and prayers.
Eagle Crest Communities
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html