We continue to follow all CMS and DHS guidelines regarding visitation in our communities to ensure the safety of our residents, staff and families. Please read the following regarding visitation at Eagle Crest Communities:
Visitation During Outbreak
- Indoor visitation may occur for all residents at all times, including while the facility is investigating or experiencing an outbreak. Visitors will continue to be notified of the outbreak and the risks associated with visiting. Visitation will continue to take place in the resident’s room and residents and visitors must wear face masks regardless of vaccination status.
- While not recommended, CMS has stated that residents on transmission-based precautions may receive visitors. Visitors will understand the risks associated with visiting. Visitation should take place in the resident’s room and residents must wear face masks. The facility may offer the visitor personal protective equipment for the duration of the visit but are not required to do so.
We will continue to have all visitors do the following regardless of outbreak status:
- Screen when entering the facility. Visitors with a positive viral test or signs or symptoms of COVID-19 should not enter the facility
- Practice regular hand hygiene throughout visit
- Visitors must wear face masks and physical distance from other residents and staff at all times regardless of vaccination status
- Visits will occur in resident apartments only. Common areas are currently closed to visitors.
- Visitors will be notified of any outbreak and the risks associated with the outbreak
- Residents can leave the facility as they choose
Individuals who are unwilling or unable to adhere to core principles of infection prevention, even after instruction and assistance from the facility, may be restricted from the facility.
We are very thankful that CMS continues to see the importance of visitations for the residents, families and our staff. Thank you for continuing support!
Emily Vike, CBRF Director